2013年3月27日星期三

Free Online Games For Girls – Full Of Love Games For Girls And For You


Young little pretty girls have always become excited when they heard someone would be a couple or pair of lover. They may cry when they see some plots in teleplays relating to chick-flick and they often become emotional when they encounter some free online games for girls especially love games for girls which belong to fun games in http://mow.playsnail.com/.


Now, I'm going to introduce one love games called Office Lover Kiss which you can find in fun games category on the left of the home page of Hotgamesforgirls.com. The method of how to play this very interesting funny girls game is Can you sneak a kiss while your boss is not looking?

In this girls games, you should be more flexible, because you have to pay more attention to the ring from the phone. When the phone ring, you should be ready for the kiss with each other, the duration of kissing should be determined by the period of how long the telephone last. When the ring is over, it's the right time for you to stop the kissing. If not, it is definitely for you to be fired.

Hi! I'm cupid! It's Valentines Day, and I'm hanging out down at the train station! Help me shoot the commuters with my magic arrows before they leave their train. Using mouse, move the cross-hair into their path, then click to fire an arrow at them! Try to hit everyone, 'cause if a commuter leaves unhappy, I lose a heart! I'll gain back half a heart for everyone I hit, but if I lose all my hearts, it's game over!

I'm sure you will be very delighted after you and another have a long period of kissing! For more free games for girls, just log onto http://www.playsnail.com.

没有评论:

发表评论