2013年4月26日星期五

A Letter for love


Dear marry:
I know I love you when the first sight I saw you. You would never know how beautiful you are at that day we meet by chance. You are the goddess in my heart. Every time I saw you, my heart was beating with hesitation and could not say a single word.

I still remember the first day I saw you. I think I would never forget it in my life time. It was a raining day. My feeling was just like a haze sky full with sorrow. My heart was broken as the failure of myself makes me so sad. I thought I had no energy and beliefs to overcome it. And then I ran into the rain to relax myself and let off my sadness. I knew everyone take me as a foolish man and laugh at me that I was crazy. Suddenly, you came to me. You put your umbrella over my head and said: “just take care of yourself; never mind what other people’s saying.” At that time, I lost my heart. Thought that angel is coming to me. Your voice is sweet and soft. You smile just like sunshine to lighten my dark world.
And then, every day at that time, I will go there to look at you but never have courage to talk to you about my love. Day by day, I thought I love more than you can imagine. I love you more than any girls in the world. I have loved you ever since I knew you, and my whole life shall be passed in trying to show you how real and true my love is. I could cover sheets of paper and yet not say half that I feel, but all I can say is I love from my bottom of my heart. I eagerly await your answer.
This article comes from jack. Now more and more snail games come to our life. How to choose the best game for you? If you want to know, you can website my mmorpg games.  I am happy for you taking part in my club.

没有评论:

发表评论