2013年4月24日星期三

Snail Games Maybe Shopaholic Is Not That Bad


My friend Alice has always been a shopaholic. She is so crazy about shopping that she just can’t survive without buying something every weekend. In fact, she couldn’t be more excited if she can shop whenever she wants to. Unfortunately, she has to work hard to support her luxurious habit, which has always upset her impulse to purchase during work time.


Last Sunday, I met her in a watch shop. She was talking with a sales girl, wearing several delicate watches and still trying to get more. She was extremely happy at seeing me and shouted: “You are just in time, I need your help.” She was enchanted by those high-heeled shoes and intended to buy all of them for her new dress. I caught a glimpse of the shoes in her hand and took one. Perfect quality and design! High-heeled shoes have never failed to shape a curvy figure for everyone who put them on. “Which one do you think is better? I love all of them and see almost no difference in them.” She looked at me helplessly. After taking my advice, she at last left the shop with three satisfactory sexy shoes. I actually, felt kind of proud as her friend for persuading her to stop buying more shoes. However, she walked out of the shop with almost no money left in her account. I just wonder how she can survive the following weeks every time she shops.
To my surprise, she manages to go through it every time quite well. And she work even harder after that. She has very clear goals and a strong will to carry out. She just doing what leads her to happy and fun. In this sense, maybe being a shopaholic is not that bad.
This article comes from jack. Now more and more snail games come to our life. How to choose the best game for you? If you want to know, you can website my ministry of war .  I am happy for you taking part in my club.

没有评论:

发表评论