2013年4月17日星期三

An Expected Conversation


If you ask me why I choose English major, I will answer “Just from an unexpected conversation with a foreigner.” As a science student, I was not good at English so that I did not want to choose English major in college when I was a high school student. However, after talking with a foreigner by accident, I changed the original idea.

It was a day I bore in mind when I talked to a foreigner. Going out with my friends, I saw a foreigner in the scenic spot. It was amazing that we could see a foreigner in our hometown. Certainly, we caught the good chance of talking to him. Firstly, we expressed the greetings and welcome to him, he spoke with excellent English that we had never heard before. What’s more, it inspired us to have further communication with him. Therefore, we began to introduce the scenic spot in English, but what we didn’t expect was he couldn’t understand at all. Then he said that he could understand Chinese and asked us to speak Chinese instead of English. This was the first time we felt so ashamed for our poor English. As a matter of fact, we were not satisfied with this unhappy experience; nevertheless, I realized that my English was so bad that I was not able to communicate with a foreigner fluently.
From that unexpected conversation, I was determined to learn English well. Therefore, I am an English major student now. Whether you like it or not, you can’t deny the importance of English in the modern society, moreover, as an English major student, we should try every effort to learn it well.

This article comes from jack. Now more and more Best Game comes to our life. How to choose the beat game for you? If you want to know, you can website my ministry of war .  I am happy for you taking part in my club.

没有评论:

发表评论